Feb 27, 2011

The Young Lady's Journal on a TV Program, Shimura Dobutsu-en (志村動物園)


My daughter sent me a journal today on a TV program she watched. The program's title is Shimura Domutsu-en (志村動物園/ The Shimura Zoo). She loves animals so much. Her grandparents have two dogs and every time she visits there for a couple of days, she stays with the dogs the whole day. Even when it is snowing she plays outside with the dogs. She even keeps lying down or sitting down on the ground to play. It is like she is thinking herself as a dog, too. Looking all that, they say, "She is possessed with the spirit of animals!” Yeah, she is really crazy about animals.

=============================================================
This is the journal she sent to me, and I'm going to give her some advice on how she can improve it (including some spelling/ grammar mistakes to correct as well as how she can make it more descriptive).
=============================================================

I watched a TV program called shimuradoubutsuen. There is a story what I want to write about. There is one dog named Sara. She is a quiet dog when her mom is home. But when her mom is out she changes to a different dog. She acts that kind of bad thing when it becomes a cold season. She messes up everything in the room when her mom is not home. She gets on the chair and flips the chair over and gets on the shelf and drops many things. When Sara's mom saw it, she said she wanted to know how come Sara does it. So I think she called that person. The person's name is Heidi. She was invited there because she can hear what the dog wants to say. She went to her house to hear what the dog wants to say. As Heidi started to consentrate on Sara, Heidi said did you ever throw away Sara? The mom said I had a big canser so I could not stay with her. And that is why she does that kind of thing. And the mom cried a lot. When I watched this I thought I wanted to be like Heidi because I want to hear an animal's voice. If I can do it I can let a lot of animals stay with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment