Jan 7, 2012

[We dreamt the same dream] シンクロ体験

In the dream I was in a crowded station. I didn't know where I was but had to change the trains.

I was spoken to by a person I didn't know. The person said we'd met before. We talked as if we knew each other. I said I had to go because it was time.

The train was very much crowded. I wanted to know if that was the right one. But everyone was too busy to answer me. I missed the train.

I remember the other day when my partner and our 13-yr-old had the same dream on the same day. They were waiting for the bus. The bus came along but it was too packed to get in.

The persons at the door of the bus pushed them away. There was no room for them to fit in. So they gave it up.

Babies, kids, and adults of all generations were on the bus. They couldn't even move at all inside the bus. The bus went off without them. It flew up in the air, burned up & diappeared.

My partner was talking about it to me at the dinner table, when our 13-yr-old raised her voice, "I saw the same dream, too!"

No comments:

Post a Comment