Oct 15, 2015

[Sketch Practice] スケッチの練習

I wanted to draw this picture for fun just because I like the view of the harbor and the land across the sea over there. There is a building that looks like a fish market where there are 3 boats. Looks like Kesennuma, but it is not. I like this view anyway.

This is also only a drawing practice I drew some place that is within 40 minutes' drive from here. Not a good one. I feel I want to try one more time... I love the place around here. I never get tired of being there while seeing the houses, stores, trees, or the people in streets.

These characters brings me back to my very old days. I used to draw these things when I was 7 or 8 years old. I was always doing this at both school and home. I remember I had been a boy who didn't speak a word with people, but when I turned a 3rd grader I suddenly began talking a lot.

On the way back home from our drive a few weeks ago, we saw a coyote in the field that ran towards where we were driving and crossed right in front of us. I don't want any of these fellows to attack on my cat. My cat is an indoor cat but it's kind of scary when I think about my cat getting outside by accident.

Here are some some other famous anime characters I wanted to practice drawing.

No comments:

Post a Comment